Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yellow Roses



Welcome to Victoria with Roses! I am a writer, an August bride and a soon-to-be Navy wife, to be married next summer in New York City. I love being engaged, and I hope to post daily on fresh and pretty wedding ideas!

The vision for my dream wedding undeniably includes yellow roses. They bring such a vibrancy to a classic flower (and the most romantic flower, in my opinion). You don't need many to brighten a space. Instead of bridesmaids' bouquets, what about having your girls each hold a single long-stemmed yellow rose, tied with vintage lace?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! and creative! can't wait to see more!

Joyful Abode said...

I'm so excited that you started this blog! I subscribed to it and can't wait to see what beautiful ideas you come up with in the future!
You are so creative.:)