Monday, December 8, 2008

Sponsor Welcome!

I'd like to welcome a new sponsor on Victoria with Roses: I'm Over It! I'm Over It is a GORGEOUS online jewelry boutique with tons of pieces, ranging from fancy to affordable . But here's the best part--you can buy OR lease them! So it's a great option for your wedding if you want something beautiful but don't want to pay an arm and a leg. Also, I'm Over It is currently offering 50% off their Sale items! (I just bought a beautiful angel wing necklace). Just enter 'sparkle 50' at checkout. So hurry over and find something before they sell out!

2 comments:

The Pissed Off Bride said...

I will check them out now.I always love a deal.

BTW, congrats on your sponsors, they are very hard to come by.

Wedding Corner said...

Congratulations !!!
I saw their site...those jewelry are really gorgeous and I love the "lease" idea :-).