Thursday, January 29, 2009

Magnet Street Weddings



I'm so excited to announce our new sponsor, Magnet Street Weddings! Their shop is overflowing with useful and creative wedding products--customized save-the-dates, invitations, envelopes, place cards, return address labels, RSVP cards, favors...pretty much any kind of stationery item you might have forgotten. One of the greatest parts is that you can order free samples of their products before you make the final order.

Here are my favorite products:
  1. Moving Announcements--I think it's a great idea to attach one of these cards to your wedding favors if you're moving soon after the wedding.
  2. Mini Magnet "Carrier Cards--I've actually never seen these before, but they're really neat! You just insert a little 2 x 3.5" magnet with your save-the-date information into the slots in the card, and then when guests remove the magnet, the details are underneath--so clever! I love the heart drawn in the sand... another idea I love would be to write out "Save the Date" or your names in the sand and have a custom magnet made.
  3. "Just Married" Car Magnets--so adorable. Love the vintage black and white.

No comments: