Saturday, February 7, 2009

Favorite Love Quotes

  1. I love thee, I love but thee / With a love that shall not die / Till the sun grows cold / And the stars grow old... (Bayard Taylor)
  2. Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale (Anonymous)
  3. When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew (Shakespeare?)
  4. I do love nothing in the world so well as you (Shakespeare)
  5. To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart, and to sing it to them when they have forgotten (Anonymous)
  6. I think we have come out on the other side...Meaning that we love each other more than we ever did when we loved each other most. (Archibald Macleish)
  7. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person (Mignon McLaughlin)

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

OH I am a sucker for a good love quote! I have tons of them stashed away....and these are definitely some of my favorites!!

Bridechka said...

These are great! Number 5 is my favorite.

Joyful Abode said...

Love these!
At our wedding reception, we had quotes printed out on little cards nestled between the dishes of food around the room... so people could linger, read, think, discuss.

Jennifer said...

Love quotes are so romantic! We also featured them at our wedding on little jewelry boxes which held candies.