Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sponsor Welcome: Beau Coup!





I am so excited to introduce our new sponsor... Beau Coup! I have been a fan of Beau Coup for the LONGEST time, and I can't get over their gorgeously packaged and creative wedding favors! It's worth taking a good half hour to explore their site--it's full of incredible ideas and products. One of my favorite bridal shower favors is the Shoe Bottle Opener, above. For wedding favors, I adore the Cupcake Mix with Mini Heart Whisk, and the personalized Caramel Corn (great for New Jersey girls like me--caramel corn is a longtime shore favorite). I love the engraved Locket Key Rings as bridal party gifts. Another great wedding idea: Serve an entire meal of courses edible with chopsticks (think wonderful Indian and Asian flavors, or foods like pesto pasta, chicken and rice, berries or perhaps even cotton candy for dessert...); Give these personalized Chopsticks as favors.

Welcome, Beau Coup!

1 comment:

Wedding Corner said...

Congratulations!!!
I love Beau Coup!