Friday, March 6, 2009

Creative and Classy



Beautiful creative images from Amanda and Stephen's wedding by Mindy and Phil Thornton featured in The Bride's Cafe. I love that wonderful cake topper--vintage and classy. While I picked out my dream cake over a year ago, and just found out that due to a crazy turn of events, Ron Ben Israel will be making it (!), I'm having the hardest time thinking of a creative cake topper. I'm sooo excited to finally show you all my year and a half of hard work and planning this August! What kinds of cake toppers have you used?

3 comments:

LauraAnn said...

That is so exciting that he will be creating your cake! All the pictures I have seen of his work are fabulous! I can't wait to see pictures of your wedding cake!

We are using a monogram as our cake topper....not very original but I like it!

Wedding Corner said...

I love those pictures.

I am not sure yet what I am having as our cake topper, but I was considering having something fun, like these ones I posted over my blog from Lu biscuit (http://theweddingcorner.blogspot.com/2008/11/top-that-cake.html).

The thing is, she is from Brazil and I haven’t found anyone who does that kind of work around here.

~Lilian~

Copeland Photography said...

These are truly fabulous wedding photography images. Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing.

Curtis