Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oh. My. Gosh.

As you know, I rarely post several pictures in one post--I usually like to narrow it down to my favorite pic. However, this wedding just posted by my absolute favorite wedding planning company, Amorology (they do the MOST creative weddings) is too beautiful and inspiring to leave all of these photos out. The bride and groom wanted a Parisian-style wedding, and the result is amazing--full of creative details (like a menu of grilled cheese and French onion soup), and beautiful fashion and decor. See here for more pics: Part I and Part II.
To go with the color scheme of Navy and Pink, each of the bridesmaids was given navy fingerless gloves with gold buttons.

The boulangerie held baguettes, and cheese.

A flower market for favors!

A French bakery was set up with pastries and pink bakery boxes!

Love the umbrella decor.

Each of the bridesmaids was also given vintage umbrellas as a gift.






6 comments:

Shauna said...

i totally know these people. Well i know the groom.

Small world.

Beautiful wedding.

jenna said...

I love the center pieces. The vases are beautiful.

Anne @ Pink Galoshes said...

Wow! Those colors are just too perfect. I love how vibrant and charming this wedding is! Love it!

zoliepup said...

You're the third person I've seen blog this wedding today! How funny!

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

love this wedding!

jen jafarzadeh said...

So glad you shared more than one photo! Just amazing! My faves are the flower market setup for favors and the hanging parasols.