Friday, March 6, 2009

Wedding Paper Divas

I am SO excited to be welcoming our new sponsor--Wedding Paper Divas! I just received a sample of their cards in the mail today, and I have really fallen in love with the gorgeous simplicity of this "Falling Petals" thank you card on matte cardstock. The weight and quality of the cards is wonderful--heavy and luxurious.
There is just something about the understated simplicity of the modern wedding invitations in their Wedding Collection that cries out elegance to me. I am a huge fan of this, as you'll see when I publish my invitations in May!
Wedding Paper Divas has also recently launched a new Thermography line. By heating traditional wet ink with a powder compound, stationer William Arthur has created beautiful wedding invitations with printing that rises off the paper to simulate the refined look of engraving. Wedding Paper Divas also carries letterpress wedding invitations, social stationery, party invitations, and even gift tags. Check out their site to see all the great designs!

No comments: