Friday, May 15, 2009

Bravo Bride



A truly amazing resource I wish I had known about 2 years ago when I started planning my wedding: BravoBride, an online marketplace where brides and newlyweds can buy and sell new and pre-owned wedding items, from designer wedding dresses and jewelry to shoes, favors, reception items (and more). The items above are three of my favorites-a Jim Hjelm bridesmaid dress, a Lazaro gown for only $2000, and this beautiful Forever Yours dress for $500. One other thing I wish I had known about before my wedding attire was set--jewelry for amazing prices!

You can also check out Bravo Bride's new forum, Bridal Banter, where brides can chat and ask for or give wedding advice, and their blog, where Susan (the creator of Bravo Bride) and guest bloggers write posts and let you in on special promotions and discounts from vendors. To see a beautiful picture of Susan and her husband Mark, and read more about why they decided to start BravoBride, go here. I'm so happy to welcome Bravo Bride as a new sponsor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this site- thank you for writing about it