Wednesday, June 17, 2009

RS2GURU



I'm so excited to welcome a brand-new sponsor, RS2GURU! RS2GURU is an invitation company that makes gorgeous invitations at extremely affordable prices, as they are located in Shanghai, China, and therefore save on resources and labor costs. However, they also offer free shipping to the US! As you all know, I love classic designs, and I've chosen a couple of my favorites, above, to feature. However, their color designs are also gorgeous (take a look at the one on their home page). Their website is extremely comprehensive, with a shopping guide video and great search tools. One other thing I love--the hand-drawn invitations (great for a rehearsal dinner or bridal shower invitation perhaps?). Welcome, RS2GURU!

1 comment:

Jane said...

They offer so many cute and affortable invitations. Even to choose any color I want! Great post!! Thanks!!!