Monday, June 8, 2009

Whispering Pines



I am so excited to welcome a new sponsor to Victoria with Roses--a company I've written about before (when I fell in love with their little glass hearts), called Whispering Pines! While they have a wonderful catalog of rustic furniture, home d├ęcor and vintage style items, they also have an entire section dedicated to whimsical wedding details, and THE most creative favors!

Some of my favorites: 1.The hold-in-the-palm-of-your-hand Elsie songbirds, for only $4 each, would make great favors or table decor, around a vase of fresh flowers. 2. The Harborside wrap, which comes in 12 different colors, for only $12 (great bridesmaid gift or chair sash/favor for guests)--my favorite is the crisp white shawl, paired with an apple green color scheme, perhaps? 3. At only $3.50 each, these little Sun catchers would make great favors--or imagine how beautiful an afternoon wedding would look with a hundred of these strung from the trees?

Welcome, Whispering Pines!

1 comment:

White bridal shoes said...

Thanks for the bridesmaid gift idea! I'm going to add wedding flip flops which they can change into.