Monday, November 16, 2009

Bridesmaids' Dresses on Sale!




Especially if you have a large wedding party, finding affordable and pretty bridesmaids dresses can be a challenge... I know I spent about a month looking through hundreds of websites for dresses for my wedding. I love these dresses by VPONESALE because not only are they incredibly affordable (their dresses are $70-$90 each) but they are gorgeous! They can offer them so inexpensively because the company is located in China, so basically you are taking out the 'middle man' in your purchase. They have more than 50 customizable color options, offer free custom sizing and FREE air express (a major plus), AND they guarantee that the order will be sent within 8 working days.

I've posted three of my favorites: I love the first dress for a 50s, prom-inspired wedding (think pastels, balloons, and vintage music!), the second dress for a garden or beach wedding (any color, especially yellow, paired with white for your color scheme will give you a breezy, simple, chic vibe), and the third dress for an elegant evening affair.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Dresses always look best in yellow, blue and pink.